On-Site Property Manager
- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an On-site Property Manager with HOA management, maintenance and administrative experience, to handle day-to-day on-site operations for a Mid-Rise condominium in San Francisco. The On-site Property Manager is supervised by the Portfolio Manager. The On-site Property Manager role is to manage maintenance, custodial and administrative staff to ensure a clean, safe and trouble free place for the condominium owners to call home. The On-site Property Manager will be responsible for:
- The management and over site of specific projects assigned to them by the designated Portfolio Manager.
- All phases of managing specific projects to a state of completion. This shall include project set up, strategic planning, bidding, budgeting and financial management, vendor interface, communication and updates to upper management and the Board of Directors, etc.
- Provides confidential administrative and project support to the Portfolio Manager, Board of Directors and Secretary of the Association.
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in preparing for meetings, elections, and mailings.
- Independently research and prepare administrative documents, interfacing with residents, contractors, Committee and Board members, performing special projects and administrative functions and attending meetings as designated by the Portfolio Manager.
- This position requires knowledge of Association documents and overall operations.
- 2 years experience as an On-Site or General Manager for condominiums required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Responsible, innovative, attention to detail, quick-learner, easily trained and self-motivated
- Resident of San Francisco highly preferred
- Mid-rise or High-rise experience a plus.
- CACM or CAI certification is required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of California Civil Code, facilities management and disclosure requirements is required
This is a full-time position that works Monday through Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. You will be required to attend monthly evening Board of Director meetings.This is NOT a Resident Manager position.Salary 75k, medical/dental, LTD and Life Insurance, 401K, PTOInterested parties are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume outlining experience and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- On-Site or General Manager for condominiums: 2 years (Required)
- Knowledge of California Civil Code, facilities management: 2 years (Required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- HOA management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)
- CA Drivers License (Required)
- CAI / CACM certification (Preferred)
- Knowledge of California Civil Code, facilities management an (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday