National Relationship Manager Brokerage
- United States
At OneAmerica, we deliver on our promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
The National Relationship Manager will work to manage and strengthen relationships with OneAmerica distribution partners. Primary responsibility will be directed, but not limited to, four focus accounts. This will include handling issues such as claims, commissions, licensing, new business, marketing, legal and compliance issues. Establish and implement a marketing and sales business plans with each focus account. Establish periodic calls to maintain constant communication with each account designed to create opportunity and drive production.
- Conduct account leadership top down push for OneAmerica initiatives focused on market awareness and product and account knowledge.
- Lead team of Regional Sales Directors (External Wholesalers) and create opportunities for them: Gain commitments for group meetings, webinars, sales campaigns, and other initiatives that involve Regional Sales Directors.
- Promote Care Solutions and establish the OneAmerica brand in both new and existing distribution. Heads up account marketing initiatives for all partners. This includes coordinating marketing pieces and webinar approvals.
- Coordinate new partner launch. This includes contracting, training and development and implementation of a business plan.
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years of experience in the independent brokerage distribution space
- Ability to travel 70% of the time (approximately 14 night/month) Expected travel will be 70% of the time.
- Extensive relationships with Independent Marketing Organization (IMO), National Marketing Organizations (NMO) and Brokerage General Agencies (BGAs).
- 2 5 years of experience leading remote sales teams
- Strong presentation skills, a proven background in relationship building and previous experience with agents and brokers in the brokerage community.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of organization, listening and problem-solving skills
- Current Life and Health insurance license required
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individuals race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel RequiredYes. Ability to travel 70% of the time (approximately 14 night/month)