- Gillette, WY
At Federated Insurance, we do life-changing work, focused on our clients success. For our employees, we provide tremendous opportunities for growth. Over 95% of them believe our company has an outstanding future. We make lives better, and were looking for employees who want to make a difference in others lives, all while enhancing their own.
We are hiring for a B2B sales opportunity with built-in leads from over 500 trade associations and buying groups that exclusively recommend our products. The journey begins with an extensive training program to prepare you for your future territory. Upon completion of your Home Office training, you will begin in an established territory with existing clients, and continue a twenty-four month installation training program while you actively service existing clients and obtain new customers. Federated offers a $50,000 base salary with uncapped commissions, in addition to incredible benefits, a 401k, and a pension plan. We offer an industry-leading sales training program, which leads to average first-year earnings of more than $130,000! We are looking for a competitive, impactful leader with proven success in their current role. A strong work ethic and passion for helping people will provide you with a great career opportunity and upward mobility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, prospects and other Federated employees
- Provide knowledge and expertise of product lines and types of business to meet client needs
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients
- Four-year degree
- Able to secure and maintain all state licensing requirements
- Ability to work independently; possess a competitive drive
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)