Junior Sales Planner
- New York, NY
- Supports 2-3 Account Executives & Executive VP of Sales as needed Supports sales in all daily tasks as directed. Assists with the overflow of the other Account Executives.
- Works with all internal JCDecaux departments facilitating sales process through the system, making decisions when and where appropriate on timely issues relating to ad programs for all mall/street furniture products.
- Tracks due dates and stays on top of all parties to ensure timely completion
- Updates and checks for accuracy all contracts that are given to clients.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for sales flow.
- Forwards creative information for approval after receipt of pdfs.
- Works fluently in the Monitor computer system booking campaigns, requesting avails, creating posting instructions, distributing key information to Sales Administration, etc.
- Troubleshoots daily issues - Computer glitches, client issues/needs.
- Generates locations lists and maps for client/agencies on all products.
- Keeps up-to-date progress chart of advertisers timelines for AE
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Strong communicator with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Problem solver who leans toward how to make a no into a yes.
- Superior written and verbal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Bachelors degree desired but not required