Insurance Account Manager
Norcom Insurance is seeking a talented Account Manager for our Avon, CT Home Office.
The Account Manager supports the Insurance Sales Producers with marketing, quoting and placing new and renewal insurance policies for our growing client base. The Account Manager will work with Sales Producers to achieve sales goals, adhere to carrier requirements and meet the needs of our clients. The Account Manager will educate the client, provide extraordinary customer service and help identify revenue growth opportunities.
The Account Manager position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday with the operating hours of 8:30am-5:00pm with a half hour lunch. Norcom provides a family orientated, business casual environment with benefits available after the initial waiting period.
- Prepare on-line quotations and provide to client
- Complete new business applications and upload to system, reviewing for accuracy
- Maintain account files
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with clients and company staff
- Respond to account inquiries (phone, email, etc.) in a timely fashion
- Maintains renewal controls on expirations and binders
- Checks policies/endorsements/audits for accuracy
- Coordinate premium and/or fee collection with Producer and prepare finance agreements
- Recognize and act on any client leads for additional service needs
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED required (some college preferred)
- 3+ years related experience (insurance agency/brokerage experience preferred)
- CT Property/Casualty Insurance License (preferred). Will help obtain if not currently licensed
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including follow-up as needed with both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated computer proficiency - Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Career minded, a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- A team player with a positive attitude
Join the winning Norcom Team. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader, where developing long lasting relationships is the foundation that we were built on.