Global Marketing Manager, Amazon Music
- San Francisco, CA
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with consumer facing brands, including integrated campaign management, customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing and/or channel marketing.
- 3+ years of partner marketing and/or business development experience.
- Global experience driving marketing programs across multiple markets.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
In this role, you will be the Global Promotions Marketing Manager, managing a multi-million dollar budget. You will work cross-functionally with Echo & Fire Tablet devices teams, Prime team, global markets and others to dive growth of Amazon Music Unlimited. This role is perfect for a skilled Marketing Manager who enjoys working with partners and global stakeholders to define campaigns across the customer journey. This person works closely with cross-category partners as well as other internal business stakeholders to create new programs, manage campaign workflow, develop creative assets and work closely with Brand and Engagement teams to ensure success.
- Develop detailed global promotional campaigns, project plans, including campaign goals and messaging. Identify marketing distribution channels, campaign schedule and KPIs
- Manage multi-million dollar promotion budget, driving KPI and ROI targets
- Oversee concept and creative development of campaign materials to create compelling and effective marketing content
- Maintain Amazon Musics brand and voice, while highlighting the unique value proposition of each partner participating in the campaign
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion
- Establish ongoing test and learn approach to new and existing campaigns
- 3+ years of mobile experience for consumer technology product or service.
- Experience with consumer products, media and/or e-commerce.
- Experience with subscription-based consumer products.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Strong project management skills, managing internal and external stakeholders, and multiple campaigns at once.
- MBA/advanced degree.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws.