Director of Revenue Accounting
- San Francisco, CA
At Pinterest we strive to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. We're looking for a Director of Revenue Accounting who has a proven track record of delivering results in a high growth environment. In this role, you will set the strategic vision for the global revenue function, partnering closely with senior leadership in our Sales, Product, Legal and IT teams. In addition, you'll maintain world-wide revenue accounting policies and procedures.
What you'll do:
What you'll do:
- Oversee revenue assurance, revenue operations, month end close, billing and reporting.
- Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with the leaders in the sales, product, engineering, IT and legal departments; maintain ongoing and constant communication with key leaders to provide revenue recognition compliant solutions for new initiatives
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects to enhance the global order-to-cash and revenue accounting processes
- Develop and maintain internal controls for revenue recognition, and lead continuous review and improvement of revenue systems and business processes.
- Manage quarterly and annual audits effectively with external auditors.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 12+ years of progressive financial and accounting experience, with a minimum of 5 years leading revenue functions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules, specifically ASC 606
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
- Experience with Digital Ad Platforms, Technologies and Systems (Ads serving platform, Salesforce, Oracle etc) a plus