Digital Sales Specialist
- Guilford, CT
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for maximizing and managing Advanced Media opportunities and other cross-platform sales efforts. Integrates sales efforts into the overall local, regional and national sales structure. Develops customized presentations based on specific client needs that will increase overall advertising revenue by helping to sell cross-platform campaigns that include Advanced Media elements.
- Develops positioning pieces, sales sheets, media packages, presentations and other collateral materials that will position the Company as a leader in the advertising community.
- Provides custom cross-media solutions to promote new business, enhance value and gain market share with broadcast clients.
- Coordinates product distribution, trafficking and overall sales tracking and ensure that the Advanced Media process is followed.
- Attends meetings and presentations with Account Executives, proactively communicate with existing and potential clients about the value of the Company's Advanced Media tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing or related field (Digital a strong plus)
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer