Customer Service Representative - Fleet Department
- Overland Park, KS
Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, customer requests and problems. Researches and resolves problems and errors. This representative will be working primarily with carriers and business clients.
Shifts offered: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm and 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Schedules include rotating weekends.
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
Life insurance programs for the employee and family
Short and long term disability
Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
Generous tuition reimbursement program
401K with company match and pension programs
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company thats as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of experience in a customer service position
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply