Customer Service Representative- Collections
- Overland Park, KS
Our Advisors are responsible for working in a fast paced, goal driven inbound and outbound collections call center. Collections Advisors work with customers to help educate them on their account status and options available based on their financial situation. Advisors then collect on delinquent balances by finding payment solutions that best meet our customer needs.
Primary responsibilities include contacting a wide variety of customers and attempting to secure payment on delinquent credit card accounts and understanding the reasons for the delinquency. Advisors perform collection activities in accordance with state and local collections laws in an effort to recover unpaid debt.
August 19, 2019 - September 13, 2019 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday.
Monday - Thursday 2pm-11pm and Fridays 12pm-9pm.
Schedule starts and times are subject to change.
We provide an opportunity for career growth and professional development in a supportive and professional work environment. We offer our Collections Advisors a competitive salary, potential for lucrative monthly performance based incentives, and an outstanding benefits package to include:
- Life insurance programs for the employee and family
- Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Banking discounts
- 401K with company match and pension programs
- Business casual attire
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company thats as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Good knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Collections: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply