Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Niantic, CT
Brown & Brown of Connecticut is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team! This individual will handle a book of middle market commercial accounts!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process daily mail, including faxes and e-mail, for assigned accounts.
- Answer and process all telephone requests for assigned accounts.
- Maintain account files in an orderly sequence according to established procedures.
- Enter all required data into system to maintain current file data on assigned accounts.
- Prepare billings and/or invoices on a timely basis.
- Responsible for marketing business.
- Maintain favorable relationship with clients, Producers, and fellow employees.
- Handle all requests, as requested.
- Day to day contact with client and carriers.
- Maintain updated financial information on an annual basis.
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all commercial lines insurance coverage.
- 3-5 years general agency/company experience.
- Property & Casualty Agents License, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Negotiable, depending on professional experienceContact
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected]