Client Relationship Specialist
Client Relationship Specialist Full-Time; Greenwich
This position reports to the Store Manager.
For three generations, Winston Flowers has been the premier boutique florist and garden retailer in the Boston. Today, our company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios, one of 60,000 square feet in Boston and one of 12,000 square feet in New York, and seven retail shops throughout Massachusetts and Greenwich, Connecticut, including a two-acre garden center in Chestnut Hill. From the beginning and still today, our mission has been to beautify and enliven both the indoor and outdoor environments where we live, work, and relax.
- Provide outstanding customer service and contribute to sales volume growth; resolve customer questions and concerns in The Winston Way
- Assist clients with floral, plant and accessory product selection in retail shop and design floral and plant product based on skill and experience level; troubleshooting client questions and issues
- Foster existing client relationships and drive sales by seeking opportunities to build new relationships
- Lead the sales team by mentorship and personal example, promoting a productive and cohesive work environment that provides an exemplary client experience
- In collaboration with Store Manager and team, continue to develop best store practices and client outreach strategies
- As needed, collaborate with Design Team to create custom presentations for residential and commercial clients during telephone consultations and in-person site visits
- Perform keyholder responsibilities
- Previous service and/or account management experience is required, preferably in a luxury retail, showroom, or hospitality-related field
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve established goals and deliver on high expectations with exceptional follow-through skills; utilizes a consultative approach to build rapport and present key selling points while focusing on client needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities simultaneously and resolve issues independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Previous professional experience in floral industry is a plus but not required
- Flexible work schedule required, including weekend and holiday availability
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds as needed
Winston Flowers benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k), pre-tax reimbursement account and a generous employee discount.
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume for consideration to [email protected]