Certified School Bus Attendant
- Brooklyn, NY
Total Transportation is a School Bus Company with locations in Brooklyn and Bronx, NY looking for School Bus Attendants to partner with our School Bus Drivers to provide a safe environment for our riders. Must enjoy working with children and have strong communication skills.
- City & State School Bus Matron/Attendant Certification
- Able to pull up to 150 lbs and pass a Physical Performance Test
- Department Of Education, Office of Pupil Transportation Certified
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Able to pass a Background Check, DOT Physical, Drug Test.
- Be willing and able to provide door to door service for students.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work with students of all ages with mental and physical disabilities.
- Work well under pressure and provide excellent customer service.
- Must maintain all required 19A Certifications
- Must assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and is required to properly secure wheelchairs
Respond here or apply in person at:
400 Stanley Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207
905 Brush Ave,
Bronx, NY 10465
Call: (718) 257- 2082 x8041
Applications accepted 9:00am-4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
BRING YOUR STATE ID, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, and Attendant Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $525.00 /week
- City and State School Bus Attendant (Preferred)
- Other forms
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift