Marketing Cloud Practice Manager
- Austin, TX
Location: Austin, Tx Full-Time Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Cloud Practice Manager works will work to build the companys practice, which includes working to build out a strategy as well as drive execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales in pitching business and building long-term relationships Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and to analyze business needs, gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Drive a project from kick-off through completion, ensuring all parties are aligned and project objectives are met and deliverables provided on-time and on-budget
- Provide hands-on subject matter expertise and overall best practices on Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the main role as the campaign builder or system configurator. Expertise should include email studio automation studio and journey builder
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications with technical team
- Create automated Sales cloud integrated marketing campaigns using automation studio, data extensions and Sales Cloud reports
- Conduct internal client assessments which includes as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans and audit documentation
- Manage the many aspects of a project through a simple project management tool like Asana to keep stakeholders including developers, designers, Salesforce administrators and other consultants on task and on time.
- Ability to run meetings and supervise resources that may be required to execute a project
- Experience in creating and maintaining automations/data extensions and connector data transfer processes in marketing cloud
- Ability to perform administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud
- Experience in developing and maintaining user preference center within Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues and render testing
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, and deliverability elements
- Experience in integrating with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud to push/pull data
- Understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud- nice to have
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Marketing
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including AMPScript, Data Extensions, Automation studio and Journey Builder